University of Applied Sciences

Appeals, objections and complaints

If you would like to submit a complaint, file an objection or bring an appeal, you should contact Stenden University of Applied Sciences’ One Desk Facility (Een-loket-Facilitieit, also known as ELF). You can also contact them if you have any questions about the procedures for handling your appeal, objection and complaint.