All branches of Stenden University of Applied Sciences have their own library, where you can not only borrow books but also ask our helpful staff for information. In addition, we also provide instructions on how to use the APA reference citation format, how to find the information you need for your classes efficiently and methodically, and how to search the catalogue for specific information.
Services provided by Stenden’s libraries
- Electronic Library Catalogue: you can use our search engine to find books and magazines from the library’s collection
- Full-text databases: these are repositories containing a large collection of online journals and periodicals, articles, records and reports
- E-books: our collection of relevant e-books
- Information about the reference citation format for academic writing recommended by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- RefWorks: a reference database software application you can use to manage your references and generate bibliographies in different reference styles, including the APA, Chicago and MLA styles.
- Information skills: instructions teaching you to quickly and systematically find relevant information for your classes and how to manage and organise this information.