To be admitted to one of the Bachelor programs you have to meet certain admission requirements. Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Four GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes (final grade A, B or C) and two ‘AS’ level passes. These six passes combined must all be in different subjects.
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. If your diploma is mentioned in this list the additional English language test is not required.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
If you are aged 21 or older and would like to enrol, but do not currently meet the admission requirements, you are invited to register for the entrance examination.
For the 21+ test, you are required to pay €80.00 and this will be processed during your registration.
For more information contact iStudy (email@example.com).
All prospective ITEPS students are obliged to complete the intake procedure, which consists of:
1. Completing the questionnaire / mini portfolio (automatically sent after applying).
2. Submitting a CV and a letter of motivation (A4), introducing themselves and explaining and why they want to become an international primary school teacher. This can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Taking part in an (online*) assessment, including an intake interview. The assessment takes place at the 21st of January 2017, 18th of March 2017, and the 1st of July 2017.
4. Undergoing a police clearance/child protection (VOG) procedure in September 2017.
* the online assessment is available for students that live abroad and more than 500 km away from the university.
After applying in Studielink more information about this procedure will be sent to you automatically.