Like all Stenden students, you will be taught through problem-based learning (PBL). Instead of relying on book learning alone, you and your fellow-students will actively seek out knowledge using practical case studies from the relevant professions.
- You will learn how to think in terms of solutions.
- You will develop critical thinking skills.
- You will learn to work as a part of a team and share out tasks.
- You will learn to work methodically, according to a project plan.
- You will develop practical skills such as conducting meetings, giving presentations and taking minutes.